vrijdag 31 augustus 2007

FAQ


Enkele zeer veelgestelde vragen, omdat elke deftige website er eentje moet hebben, liefst in het Engels:
  1. How many roads must a man walk down?
  2. What if God was one of us?
  3. Who let the dogs out?
  4. Why do fools fall in love?
  5. When will I will I be famous?
  6. What is love?
  7. How much is that doggy in the window?
  8. What's going On?
  9. Who do you love?
  10. What's love got to do (got to do) with it?
  11. Where did you sleep last night?
  12. How does it feel?
  13. Who's gonna drive home tonight?
  14. Is Vic there?
  15. Therapy?
  16. Is she really going out with him?
  17. Is there life on Mars?
  18. What's the colour of money?
  19. Who wrote the book of love?
  20. Can you hear me, Major Tom?
  21. Who's that girl?
  22. So whatcha, whatcha, whatcha want?
  23. Who'll stop the rain?
  24. Have you ever seen the rain?
  25. Do you know the way to San Jose?
  26. What's so funny 'bout peace, love, and understanding?
  27. Should I stay or should I go?
  28. Are you gonna go my way?
  29. Is you is or is you ain't my baby?
  30. Hey, you, what's that sound?
  31. Ever fallen in love?
  32. Who is he?
  33. And what is he to you?
  34. Can you feel it?
  35. What's new, pussycat?
  36. Mama, mama, mama can you hear me?
  37. Say, Captain?
  38. Say wot?
  39. What would you do if I sang out of tune?
  40. But you don't really care for music, do you?

Geen opmerkingen: